1. The school has carefully selected and appointed well qualified and experienced truly committed full time faculty. With extensive teaching experience, each faculty member is both a teacher and an expert in his or her own field. Well trained in teaching methodology, the faculty members involve actively and engage themselves in research work and community interactions for overall enhancement of their teaching skills, under the guidance and directions of the School Principal who is highly qualified with rich and vast experience in teaching and administration.
2. Since every child learns differently, teachers make efforts to identify the learner and teach them the way they can understand effectively.
3. Teaching is based on practical aspects of education and laboratory based experiments.
4. The school often arranges time to time specialized trainings on Information technology based teaching techniques , for teachers. Workshops are also arranged to facilitate the teachers and help them gain confidence, and perfection in their teaching skills.
5. Affectionate caring and experienced hostel wardens and assistant wardens are appointed to look after the children and make them feel at home by providing them love, affection and proper care.
Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya follows the curriculum prescribed by C.B.S.E. and N.C.E.R.T. which is student centered and action oriented. It is designed to ensure development of self discipline, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills, leadership skills, analytical abilities and other social as well as physical skills in the child. Students are prepared for All India Senior Secondary School Examinations and for various other competitive examinations at State and National level. e.g. Olympiad exams etc
Smart Classes at Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya empowers teachers to transform traditional blackboard- and-chalk into interactive sessions. The multimedia content enables teachers to explain complex concepts in a better way for students to retain information for a longer period of time. Smart class modules, team work, group discussions, experiments, project work are the various teaching tools being used to facilitate the teaching learning process.
Objective of Smart Class
1 To develop a learning environment that utilizes technology that will enhance research-based instructional strategies.
2 Excel in every subject by using the best learning resources.
3 Enter the e-age revolution & communicate instantly with students & their parents.
Special classes to ensure development of every child
1. Special classes are conducted by expert faculty in a specially designed air-conditioned auditorium cum multimedia hall.
2. Special study camps are organized during summer holidays through expert faculty for classes X and XII to prepare students well in advance for the C.B.S.E. examinations.
3. Special Remedial Classes are organized in the evenings and on the weekends for every Children.
4. Evening preparatory classes are a regular feature of S.D.V. However special classes are arranged during examinations for all subjects.
5. In Addition to it, block teaching of each subject is arrange during examination.
Evaluation System, Examinations and Promotion Criteria Promotion and Evaluation Criteria
1. Classes I to V : Grading system is followed for these classes, which is based on Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation as per C.B.S.E.
2. Classes VI-X : In order to have Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation, both scholastic and co- scholastic aspects is to be given due recognition. Scholastic aspects include curricular areas or subject specific areas, whereas co- scholastic aspects include Life Skills, Co- Curricular Activities, Atudes and Values.
3. Class XI – XII: As per CBSE norms.